Remade by: Soul366
Remade from: Pokemon Fire Red
Source – credit: https://sburbmon.tumblr.com/
Hello, Welcome back to ducumon.com and I’m Pokemoner. Today, I will play a Fucking Awesome, It’s fused Homestuck and Pokemon together. It’s Sburbmon by Soul366! So well, In this game, you can have Fakemon with the name is Sburbmon! And the sound, text, characters, pokemon and map is changed a lot. I love it. It’s fucking awesome. Yup, Well, It’s the first Pokemon Homestuck Game I play and I love. Well, Let’s play this game if you like Homestuck and Pokemon. Thanks Soul366 for hacking this game.
0.6.0.0: currently concludes at 6 Badges.
– Prospit has been opened up! Explore the city, defeat the White Queen’s Lair, and more.
– New Sburbmon: Added Kurloz line to Route 13 and a secret unlockable mon at the top of Skaianet HQ.
Evolution Stone Update:
– You can finally obtain every kind of Evolution Stone!
– Scratch and Kernel Stones have been added to the Derse Black Market, and more elusive stones like the Sucker and Kernel2 Stones are located in Prospit.
Early Game Cleanup:
– Adjusted the map edits to Route 1/2/3 and LOWAS
– Route Theme 1 has been added
– Run has been enabled from game start. As such, there’s a new present waiting for you upon defeating Typheus.
– Catching tutorial has been made optional
– Cleaned up some NPC text that was still too close to default
– National Dex is no longer required to be stealth-given. It doesn’t break old save files that have it, but things look nicer if you don’t.
– Unobtainable mons have been placed outside of the main dex, so the empty entries for the Dino Trio (and more?) won’t taunt you
– Habitats have been changed into Categories and properly set up
– Size comparison has been replaced with something more useful: It now displays the base stats for the Sburbmon as well as their abilities.
– Fixed GT Vriska switching abilities on evolution
– Fixed Ryan’s incorrect palette in the naming screen
– Fixed Sollux’s gender marker not displaying
– Ectoslime’s ability is now Liquid Ooze, because Gooey was causing problems
– Removed Spikes from the game because I didn’t actually fix it
– Horsaponi has been removed from the wild (you can still trade an NPC for it)
– The bell noise when you ride your Pony has been replaced with a more appropriate horse noise
– The Pokedollar symbol has been replaced with the Boondollar symbol
– Polished up the Trainer Battle theme
– Various mon movesets have been adjusted
– Various mon base stats have been adjusted
– Various items names and icons have been updated
– Various mon sprites have been cleaned or updated
Sburbmon with the ability Download do not appear to be affected by trainer-used status moves.
Clicking Save in the menu and then cancelling glitches the menu text. Purely visual, disappears when you close the menu.
The trade screen has some glitchy visuals going on
Sburbmon with the ability Solid Rock (H. Boxcars) do not appear to have any weaknesses. This glitch is visual only; super effective damage is indeed applied.
If GrubTerezi paralyzes you during the very first battle, the icon will not appear
It’s a GBA Game and Beta. It’s English!
Download Sburbmon v0.6 (Beta)
–Download CIA Version for Nintendo 3DS below–